Translate

Monday, April 29, 2013

Gardening Tip # 1! Roses!



My rose bud ! some how I can't fix it from turning sideways in this pic.

Hey everyone! While working at the fruit stand I met a elderly fella who told me a trick to fertilize your roses.  He told me that to fertilize his roses he would chop up the banana peels or blend them with a little water and put around his rose plants.

Another tip I came across is all those used coffee grounds you throw out after you make your pot of coffee mixed with a little water are also a great way to get your roses to bloom. Or you can always just sprinkle them around your bushes!

Happy Gardening and I hope these are helpful to you !

Feel free to leave me any comments! I would love to hear your thoughts about my blog!
Remember to subscribe by email to get my post as soon as they are available! Thanks for all your support!

YaYa