Translate

Monday, May 6, 2013

ATLANTA BRAVES!! $1 TICKET TO EVERY GAME!


Hi, my lovely Braves fans! My tip for the day is how to get your tickets to for a buck. Maybe you know already but if not here you go! Skyline tickets are available for $1.00  2 1/2 hours at the ticket office for every home game. Now with prices like that you can go to every game! Yes the seats are high but my kids never mind where we sit they just like to be there! It's a great way to make memories!

Thank you for reading! Please follow to keep up to date with posts! See that little Top Mommy Blogs icon on the top right side of my blog? Go click it to get me closer to the # 1 spot! Thanks for all your support!

Yours Truly,
~YaYa~

 

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful tip and thank you for sharing with us. ~ Quida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for following. I know my family and I will be taking advantage of this deal! This is also a easy way to take a little league baseball team to see a game without breaking the bank!

    ReplyDelete