Translate

Monday, August 5, 2013

Shark Week Started August 4 !!!!

Shark at the GA Aquarium

It's that time of the year again! It's time for Shark Week on The Discovery channel! They are celebrating 26 years August 4! Logan & myself love watching this every year. Logan loves anything in the ocean! I find Shark Week to be a great learning experience for him. I don't recommend this for all children my oldest is 7 and will not watch it because it scares him. If I thought this for Logan I wouldn't allow him to watch it. When I was younger I always watched wildlife specials and this is Logan's wildlife special.
Logan's Excited for Shark Week!


For anyone who has never seen or heard of Shark Week, it is a week long event on the Discovery Channel with shows featuring sharks! Even includes shark attacks and stories. They have showcases of great white breaching which is such an amazing sight.


I myself love the Great White Shark. They actually have places that offer Great White Diving experiences where you can get in a cage and go under water to see them feed or for those who want to comfort of a boat you can be a top side observer! I really hope one day in my future I get to experiences this.

Great White Adventures offers this at great prices!

Click below to learn how your tweets can raise money for the Surfrider Foundation which helps protect our oceans!
Click to learn more about Surfrider Foundation!


Please use this week to educate yourself and your children about sharks. You can turn it into a fun learning experience! Use some of these great sites to help you learn more!
A lot of great facts!

\
Here is a list of Aquariums In The U.S!

And around the world!

Thank you all for reading. I hope you all enjoy watching Shark Week. If you have never seen it you really need to check it out! 

Make sure you check out the Discovery Channel's website for more Shark Week! It offers a lot more interesting facts!

And click the Top Mommy Blogs Button to your right to vote for me!

Yours Truly,
~Ya Ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment