Translate

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Weihnachten (Christmas) For Germany! DIY Ornaments and recipes!

REMEBER: My blog can be Translated into German

I have my readers from around the world and next to the U.S, Germany is where I get most of my traffic. I have some German on my dad's side. I have never had the pleasure of going out of the country.  Here in Georgia we have a town named Helen  www.helenga.org . My family visits Helen at least once a year and it is nestled up around the North GA mountains. It is set up as a Bavarian town and a really fun place to visit! It's the closest to Germany I get!

Source: helenga.org

I have went online and found some ideas for my German readers. I hope you enjoy them and Have fun doing them!


                                                                 Source:craftideas.info

Bitte klicken Sie unten, um Anweisungen!
Click below for instructions!
  http://www.craftideas.info/html/german_paper_star.html
 
Source:Santas.net



German Gingerbread Recipe

Bitte klicken Sie unten, um Anweisungen!
Click below for instructions!

http://www.santas.net/gingerbread.htm

                                                          
                                                           Source:vistawide.com


Dresdner Stollen Recipe

Bitte klicken Sie unten, um Anweisungen!
Click below for instructions!

http://www.vistawide.com/german/christmas/stollen_recipe.htm

Source:germanfood.about.com

Traditional Marzipankartoffeln- German Candy Potatoes

Bitte klicken Sie unten, um Anweisungen!
Click below for instructions!
http://germanfood.about.com/od/celebrations/r/marzipankartoff.htm


Since Germany is where the first nutcracker originated from here is a cute idea made of Clay pots!

Source:lowescreativeideas.com


Bitte klicken Sie unten, um Anweisungen!
Click below for instructions!






I hope you all enjoy these ideas and please comment with your ideas and tell me how Weihnachten in Germany really is! What are your favorite traditions! I love learning new things! Let me know what was left in your shoe! Have a great Nikolaustag!

No comments:

Post a Comment