Translate

Thursday, December 6, 2012

DIY Christmas Ornaments!

Good Morning Everyone!Today I'm here to talk about ornaments.Every year we have a tradition to find a new ornament with the year on it and any new events that is going on.This year we are adding Baby's 1st Christmas for Kait Kait.
 Stores have plenty of wonderful ornaments to buy but you can get more personal and unique making your own. One year I made dough ornaments and another I made glass ornaments with family members names on them!  The kids really like to do this! It's a great way to create memories spend time together. Here are some great idea I have gather for this year ! I hope you enjoy!

Source: Scrappergirl.typepad.com


Click Below for instructions!
http://scrappergirl.typepad.com/scappergirl/2008/12/a-quick-fun-ornament-using-photos.html

Source: alittlegray.blogspot.com

This one is great for the little ones!Click below for instructions!

Source: changingmydestiny.wordpress.com

Click below for instructions!

Source: goldiloks.blogspot.com
Very cute and creative Ornaments!Click below for instructions!

Source: marthastewart.com

From my favorite site! Click below for instructions!

Source: marthastewart.com

Click Below for Instructions!

Source: Marthastewart.com

I love this idea! Click below for instructions!

Source: marthastewart.com

Very easy for the kids! Click below for instructions!

Source: Marthastewart.com

Click below for instructions!

These are some cute ornaments I will be trying this year. I will post pictures of how they turn out! If you decide to make them please send in pictures or comment about them! Have fun trying them out !

No comments:

Post a Comment