Translate

Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day!!!

My girl wishin' you all a fun and safe Memorial day!

Happy Memorial Day! Today is a day where we remember all soldiers who have died while serving. These soldiers sacrificed their lives to keep our country safe. I have never known any soldiers who have died in battle. Both of my grandfathers were in WWII and escaped with a few bullet wounds but they made it back home.  To everyone who have lost friends and loved ones my prayers are with you all.

Memorial Day is the start of Summer (not officially). Kids just getting out of school, pools opening, and the scent of neighbors bbq grills being lit.

Every year my family has always got together for a great bbq. We actually had ours yesterday, so today I have nothing but cleaning and later, shopping to do!

I hope all of you get to enjoy a day of grillin', grubbin' fishin' and swimming today. Pick up some sparklers for the kiddos and set off some fireworks! Have an awesome relaxin' day. Remember to stay safe and no drinkin' and drivin'.

At 3:00pm it's National Moment of Remembrance. Please take 1 minute out wherever you are, for a moment of silence for all our fallen heroes and their families!

Thanks to all for reading! Remember to subscribe to my blog to get all the latest post! Don't forget to click on the Top Mommy Blogs button to your right to get me to the top of the list!

Yours Truly,
~Ya Ya~


No comments:

Post a Comment