Translate

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Movies!! Get In the Christmas Spirit!!


Now It's that time of year when you start watching the Christmas movies you have grown up with! At my house its a Tradition. It all started when I was a little girl, my parents and my sisters would gather around the television and watch A Christmas Story, A Charlie Brown Christmas and How the Grinch Stole Christmas and National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, Frosty, Rudolph Also in my day we had the one called Noel about a red Christmas ornament. Which was always one of my favorites.
These days I have my own family to watch it with. We all gather on the couch with hot cocoa and popcorn! We still watch the ones I use to watch but now they have newer one my kiddos also enjoy like Shrek The Halls and The Polar Express (back in my day it was a great book!)

Grab your loved ones and start watching tonight on WSB (Channel 2)In Atlanta.They are airing "A Charlie
Brown Christmas" tonight at 8pm eastern time!



If you just can't make it tonight here's a list of  a few Christmas movies you can pick up at your rental store or apps:

A Charlie Brown Christmas 
Frosty the Snowman 
Frosty Returns
How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
A Christmas Carol 
A Christmas Story 
The Nativity Story 
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Shrek The Halls!
Noel
Santa Clause is Coming to Town
Christmas Carol:The Movie
Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer
Miracle of 34th Street
It's a Wonderful Life!

There are so many more here's a good list of animated Christmas movies on: IMDB.com

No comments:

Post a Comment