Translate

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

The Breakup..... All Good Things Must Come To An End


This is one of the hardest post I have had to write. Going through this breakup is hard to do.  It is getting use to the thought of you not being there early in the morning when I need you most, to pick me up and give me the energy I need to make it through the day. I have become accustomed to having you by my side day and night. I loved you more when you were cold than when you were hot but I loved all of you.

 COFFEE,
 I don't think I can make it through this cloudy morning without you. It has come to the point that my doctor seems to think we need to separate. It's no longer a healthy relationship. It's not just you, it's the onions, the garlic, the hot sauce and your brother caffeine.  

I can say I slept better last night than I have in a long time. But this morning it is pretty hard and I can't shake the sleepy feeling, just keeping my eyes open is a new task on my daily to do list.

Thanks for always being there!

To my readers who have had to cut coffee from your life, what have you replaced it with?
I am the type of person that drinks from morning to late afternoon. Besides water it is my drink of choice. I haven't notice how much it helps keep me going in the morning until these past two days without it.

 My doctor seems to think I could be having symptoms of acid reflux so he has given me a list of do not eat or drink. Coffee by far is the worst to get rid of.
I sure will miss my coffee!

Any suggestions? Please let me know.

Thanks for reading!

Yours Truly,
~Ya Ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment