Translate

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I'm In!

                                                   

I'm so excited! Two days ago I received an e-mail confirming I've been chosen to receive a  Glamour Look by Mary Kay Voxbox from Influenster! It will contain beauty products from Mary Kay and it's absolutely free! All I have to do is use the product and give my honest opinion about it. It sounds pretty cool! I've been waiting on the mail man since I received the notice! I have no idea what it will contain so it's like a mystery gift! The anticipation is killing me! I'll be informing you all of what I received as soon as I get it!

You also can sign up to become a Influenster Member just check out the site by clicking on the Influenster Member button above!

Also check out MaryKay.com for tons of beauty products!

Thanks for reading! Click on the top Mommy Blog Button to get me to the #1 spot! I now have a Facebook Fan Page - Life From A Georgia Mom so check me out!

Yours Truly,
~YaYa~

No comments:

Post a Comment